Bat Hawk B.S.
2 nights Moremi Game Reserve – Okavango Delta
2 nights Savute Marsh – Chobe National Park
2 nights Katimo Molilo – Namibia Caprivi Strip
2 nights Livingstone – Zambia (LODGE)
2 nights Choma – Zambia (LODGE)
Accommodation tented – luxury with en-suite or standard and combination lodges
Minimum 3 Pax for the safari to run
Maximum 7 Pax
SAFARI GUIDE: Disho
Our Bat Hawk Safari takes us into the heart of the Okavango Delta’s Moremi Game Reserve before moving to the Savute Marsh. With all the destinations listed above, it is very much designed around a specialist birders trip with an astounding amount of diversity amongst birds.
Visiting three countries – Botswana, Namibia and Zambia will ensure plenty of ticking off on the bird lists and highlights include:
Okavango Delta – African Harrier Hawk, Wattled Cranes, Pel’s Fishing Owl, Hartlaub’s Babbler, Slaty Egret, Swamp Bou Bou, Coppery-tailed Coucal, Hooded Vulture, Chirping and Luapula Cisticola.
Savute Marsh – Raptors – Marshal and Tawny Eagle, Eastern Red-footed Falcon, Brown Snake Eagle, Secretary Bird, Steppe Eagle, Lesser Spotted Eagle, Steppe Buzzard, Vereaux’s Eagle Owl, Kori Bustard, Double-banded and Temminck’s Courser and Greater Painted and African Snipe’s.
Katimo Molilo – Green-backed Honey Guide, White-backed Duck, Southern Carmine Bee-eater, Racket-tailed Roller, Miombo Double-collared, Shelley’s and Copper Sunbird, Sharp-tailed Starling, Western-banded Snake Eagle, Schalow’s Taraco, African Finfoot, Lesser Moorhen, Bronze Mannikin and Bearded Scrub Robin.
Livingstone Zambia – Rock Pratincole, Verreaux’s Eagle, Red-faced Cisticola, Collared Palm Thrush, African Rail, Auger Buzzard, Bat Hawk, Orange-breasted Waxbill, Grey-headed Parrot, Emerald Cuckoo, Red-chested Cuckoo, Stierling’s Wren-Wabbler and Shelley’s Francolin.
Choma, Zambia – White-breasted Cormorant, Chaplin’s Barbet, Croaking and Short-winged Cisticola, Sooty Chat, Southern and Yellow-bellied Hyliota, Racket-tailed Roller, Tree Pipit, Orange-winged Pytilia, Wood Owl, Trumpeter Hornbill, Crowned Hornbill, Spotted Creeper, Little Green Woodpecker, Red-capped and Long-billed Crombec, Red-throated Twinspot, Cabanis’s Bunting, Yellow-mantled Widow Bird, White-winged Bishop and Ayer’s Hawk Eagle.
- Luxury and comfortable tented accommodation, including beds, bed linen and towels, with a private bathroom en-suite.
- Services of a professional guide, safari chef and camp assistants.
- Game drives and local transfers in customised safari vehicles (Toyota Land Cruiser 4×4).
- All entrance and camping fees within the national parks and reserves.
- Exclusive camping in private campsites within the national parks and reserves.
- All meals and drinks (Water, soft drinks, beer, wine…) for the duration of the safari.
- All activities as specified in the itinerary.
- International flights.
- Personal assistance and cancellation insurance.
- Staff gratuities.
- Safari extensions.
Get in touch to find out more!