Fishing Owl B.S.
3 nights Pan Handle – Okavango Delta
1 night Lake Ngami
2 nights Passage Valley – Central Kalahari
2 nights Deception Valley – Central Kalahari
2 nights Boteti River
1 night Nata Sanctuary
2 nights Kasane – Chobe National Park
2 Victoria Falls – Livingstone, Zambia (LODGE)
Accommodation tented – luxury with en-suite or standard
Minimum 3 Pax for the safari to run
Maximum 7 Pax
SAFARI GUIDE: Disho
Okavango Pan Handle – African Skimmers, Pel’s Fishing Owl, Bat Hawk, Southern Pied and Black – faced Babbler, Brown Firefinch, Lesser Jacana, Narina Trogan, Southern Carmine Bee-eaters, Southern Brown-throated Weaver, Lesser and Greater Swamp Wabbler and White – backed Night Heron.
Lake Ngami – Kalahari Scrub Robin, Pririt Batis, Chestnut Weaver, Violet-Eared Waxbill, Cape and Grey Pendulum Tit, Green – winged Pytilia and Great Sparrow.
Central Kalahari – Secretary bird, Orange river Francolin, Northern Black Korhaan, Larks – Monotonous, Spike-healed, Fawn-coloured, Flappet, Eastern Clapper, Southern Pale Chanting Goshawk, Booted Eagle, Capped Wheatear, Desert and Tinkeling Cisticola and Ant-eating Chat.
Boteti River – Wattled Cranes, Malachite Kingfisher, Lappet Vulture, White headed Vulture, Burnt necked Eremomela, Cinnamon breasted Bunting, Spotted Eagle Owl and Chat Flycatcher.
Nata Sanctuary – Greater and Lesser Flamingos, Pink- backed and Great White Pelican, Common Ostrich, Kori Bustard, African Marsh, Pallid and Montague’s Harrier, Grey Crowned Cranes, Caspian Tern, Yellow-throated Sandgrouse and Marsh Owl.
Chobe River – Half Collared and Giant Kingfisher, African Finfoot, Grey-headed Gull, Coqui Francolin, Three-banded Courser, White-crowned Lapwing, White-backed night Heron and Rosy-throated Longclaw.
Livingstone – Zambia – Rock Pratincole, Verreaux’s Eagle, Red-faced Cisticola, Collared Palm Thrush, African Rail, Auger Buzzard, Bat Hawk, Orange-breasted Waxbill, Grey-headed Parrot, Emerald Cuckoo, Red-chested Cuckoo, Stierling’s Wren-Wabbler and Shelley’s Francolin.
- Luxury and comfortable tented accommodation, including beds, bed linen and towels, with a private bathroom en-suite.
- Services of a professional guide, safari chef and camp assistants.
- Game drives and local transfers in customised safari vehicles (Toyota Land Cruiser 4×4).
- All entrance and camping fees within the national parks and reserves.
- Exclusive camping in private campsites within the national parks and reserves.
- All meals and drinks (Water, soft drinks, beer, wine…) for the duration of the safari.
- All activities as specified in the itinerary.
- International flights.
- Personal assistance and cancellation insurance.
- Staff gratuities.
- Safari extensions.
Get in touch to find out more!