Start date: 10-12-2018
End date: 19-12-2018
3 nights Moremi Game Reserve – Okavango Delta
3 nights Khwai River – Okavango Delta
3 nights Savute Marsh – Chobe National Park
Accommodation tented – luxury with en-suite or standard.
From USD 4,600 per person
Minimum 4 Pax for the safari to run
Maximum 8 Pax
SAFARI GUIDE: Pat
2 night Victoria Falls – Zimbabwe or 2 nights Livingstone – Zambia available on request
With a number of destinations to visit in the country, this safari sets out to explore the wildlife and birdlife of the far north including the Delta, Savute Marsh and the Khwai River. These three very distinctive regions offer the traveller an abundance of wildlife sightings and photographic opportunity.
The trip starts in Maun, Botswana and finishes at Kasane. You can also finish the trip in Livingstone, Zambia.
The safari travels to the Moremi Game Reserve for the first three nights. On arrival in Maun, you will be met by the guides and head straight out to the wilderness. We will have a picnic lunch along the way to drive in camp at sunset. 2 full days will be used to explore the region before heading to Moremi. This part is rich in wildlife and especially noted for Leopard and Lion as well as raptors.
We will spent the next three nights in Khwai River. This part is rich in wildlife and especially noted for swimming bull Elephants and regular sightings of African Wild Dog. It also very good for Leopard and Lion as well as raptors.
Our last destination in Botswana is Chobe River which is literally packed with wildlife. Here we will explore the river front by both vehicle and boat and as it boasts the highest concentration of Elephants left on Earth, the highlights definitely include swimming and bathing Elephants, as well as large herds of Buffalo, Giraffe and Kudu as well Sable, Roan and Puku.
Each specialist photographic safari is conducted around light and behaviour and includes wildlife photography tuition and post editing by our photographer Guide.
- Luxury and comfortable tented accommodation, including beds, bed linen and towels, with a private bathroom en-suite.
- Services of a professional guide, safari chef and camp assistants.
- Game drives and local transfers in customised safari vehicles (Toyota Land Cruiser 4×4).
- All entrance and camping fees within the national parks and reserves.
- Exclusive camping in private campsites within the national parks and reserves.
- All meals and drinks (Water, soft drinks, beer, wine…) for the duration of the safari.
- All activities as specified in the itinerary.
- International flights.
- Personal assistance and cancellation insurance.
- Staff gratuities.
- Safari extensions.
Get in touch to find out more! Book now – 8 available seats © copyright images Gaby Guiard / Gabatsholwe Disho