Northern Photographic Retreat
Recommended travel period: April -November
1 night Maun – Dinner Bed and Breakfast
– Road Transfer-
3 nights Moremi Game Reserve – High end camping
1 night Khwai River – Lodge Accommodation
3 nights Savute Marsh – Tented ( Luxury)
– Light aircraft-
1 night Chobe – Lodge Accommodation
– Road Transfer –
1 night Victoria Falls – Tented (Luxury)
Minimum 3 Pax for the safari to run
Maximum 6 Pax (3 photographers per vehicle)
Base price for 3 photographers.
SAFARI GUIDE: Disho
PHOTOGRAPHIC GUIDE: Gabi Guiard
The trip starts in Maun, Botswana and finishes at Victoria Falls.
Each specialist photographic safari is conducted around light and behaviour and includes wildlife photography tuition and post editing by our photographer Guide.
- Luxury and comfortable tented accommodation, including beds, bed linen and towels, with a private bathroom en-suite.
- Services of a professional guide, safari chef and camp assistants.
- Game drives and local transfers in customised safari vehicles (Toyota Land Cruiser 4×4).
- All entrance and camping fees within the national parks and reserves.
- Exclusive camping in private campsites within the national parks and reserves.
- All meals and drinks (Water, soft drinks, beer, wine…) for the duration of the safari.
- All activities as specified in the itinerary.
- International flights.
- Personal assistance and cancellation insurance.
- Staff gratuities.
- Safari extensions.
Get in touch to find out more!
© copyright images Gaby Guiard / Gabatsholwe Disho